Each year, Auckland Rugby Referees Association provides match officials at over 3,100 matches for 126 Senior Teams, 429 Junior Teams and 225 Secondary School Teams in front of 158,000 spectators.
Our active referee management program means that we are committed to developing high performance referees who have refereed and officiated at Mitre 10 Cup, Heartland Championship, Super Rugby and International matches in 2016. We could not do this without the support of our sponsors.
ARRA offer a number of sponsorship opportunities for local, national and international companies the opportunity to partner with an organisation embedded within Auckland’s community.
Sponsorship offers weekly exposure to:
- 2,520+ Senior Players (18+)
- 4,500+ Secondary School Players (13-18)
- 4,200+ Junior Club Players (up to 13)
- Spectators of 780 teams
Sponsorship offers annual access to:
- Brand placement at up to 8 Live Games* (plus replays) on the Rugby Channel (*2013)
- 3,100 games
- 158,000 Spectators
- Premier referee promotion of brand at over 150 post match functions
- Sponsorship Hospitality
- Complimentary Season Tickets to matches at Eden Park
- Signage at Auckland Club Rugby Grounds
To discuss partnership and sponsorship with the Auckland Rugby Referees Association contact: